This Saturday, May 19, Natural Lands Trust will be holding an Open House at Gwynedd Wildlife Preserve. Whether you are a regular visitor or have never been to Gwynedd, this is a wonderful chance to discover everything that the preserve has to offer. We'll be holding a series of events throughout the day--come to any or all of them, or just stop by the preserve center to say hello before heading out for a hike on your own.
- 8:30am Bird Walk - warblers, sparrows, and birds of prey are among the highlights
- 9:30am Cofee and muffins in the preserve center
- 10:00am Work Project - cut invasive vines in the hedgerows and woods of the preserve
- 11:30am Lunch - roast hotdogs over an open fire
- 12:15pm Hayride - tour the preserve's grasslands and woodlands in the hay wagon
- 1:00pm Grasslands Walk - learn about what we're doing to restore native warm season grasslands at the preserve.
No advanced registration is necessary. For directions, visit the Gwynedd Wildlife Preserve page on Natural Lands Trust's website. We hope to see you on Saturday!